Sunday, December 15, 2013

Family Photo Shoot

I keep thinking that I am going to upload the pictures of our house that is now pretty much done as far as "phase one" goes, but I have to use Ken's work computer because mine is still sitting on the shelf collecting dust as I have yet to take it to be fixed and this mac cannot read my android phone pictures.  I just haven't gotten around to snagging his computer for a few minutes in the evening.  (He is on it often...)  We had a little holiday party here this weekend, which has been consuming for awhile trying to get those last couple of things done (the wood counter top, hand painting where taping did not work whatsoever, etc.)  So those "after" pictures of our remodel that you have been anxiously awaiting will hopefully be coming shortly.  In the meantime, here are some pictures from our family photo shoot a few weeks ago.  They were taken in our backyard.  If you get a Christmas card from me these are the same pictures... I have been so pleased with our photographer, who is an old neighbor of ours.  Too bad this year of pictures (new born, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, and 1 year) were a gift for Scarlet.  I don't know that I will be able to afford them for any future kids.  I guess I will just enjoy what I got!



This one is my favorite

 

Just makes me laugh...
p.s. It was purely coincidental that Scarlet and I were wearing the same outfits in these pictures as we were wearing on Thanksgiving/her birthday celebration that were in my last post.  Obviously these are favorite outfits.  Doing the best I can at dressing our truth for me and the little miss.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you still blogged. I just was checking to see if anyone still did. I love these pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete