Monday, March 18, 2013

Mobile Life... Here We Come!!!

No we are not buying a mobile home or an RV.  But my baby is starting to become mobile.  No she is not walking or even crawling at 3 1/2 months, but she is starting to squirm and move a lot when she is laying down.

When I put her down she was on the play mat at a 90 degree angle from where I found her on the carpet.  She was trying to get the blanket.
And a few minutes later, another 90 degree turn....
Multiple mornings in a row I have found her in her crib at a 180 from where I put her down and completely underneath her blanket with her little feet hanging out the other side.  I wish I had a picture of it.  It makes me laugh every time.

She is also starting to learn how to get onto her side.  She hasn't quite completed the rollover yet though.

And yes, she was totally ticked, but it was her first time getting onto her side by herself so I had to take a picture before I picked her up.
And another picture just for fun.

1 comment:

  1. Watch out you are going to have an early crawler! And I was so happy to see her in that sweater. It was one of the first items of clothing I ever bought for Samm and all of my girls have worn it. I still think it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete