Monday, July 16, 2012

Ants in Your Pants or...?

I was recently telling a male (will keep his name anonymous but no it wasn't Ken) that I could feel the baby moving a lot.  He said he couldn't relate and asked if it was like having ants in your pants?  I said no, it's more like having nasty gas that you actually feel moving through your system, only it never comes out and it doesn't stink.  He responded, now that I can relate to!

It's fun feeling the baby move.  Even though baby is very active in the evenings, fortunately it doesn't keep me awake, yet.

1 comment:

  1. You better prepare yourself. Laila was very active every night from 8-11pm, and after she was born it was the same. I didn't get to bed before midnight until she was almost five months old. Maybe your baby will just be an evening baby though and not a night owl.

    ReplyDelete