Tuesday, November 6, 2012

37 Weeks... and 2 bits!

Name that movie... "and 2 bits!"

If you guessed Oklahoma! you were right.  I do know that it was originally a play and not a movie but I was first introduced to it as a movie at Grandma Morgan's house so that is what I am going with.  ("And 2 bits" is a line from when Jud Fry and Curly are bidding on Laurie's basket at the school raising party.)  This picture was taken at 37 weeks and 2 bits (days).



I guess I haven't done a very good job of sharing my blog.  I created it in the first place on request from my dad and he only ever saw the first post until recently when he rediscovered it and found out that I had been posting throughout the pregnancy.  Then I just found out that my mom didn't even know that the blog existed at all until my dad found it again and told her.  Oh sad. 

At church on Sunday I was talking with a friend and she said, "So you have about 5 weeks left right?"  I said, "No, 2 1/2."  She replied, "I thought you told me it was after Thanksgiving?"  I said,"Yeah, the day after."  And she said, "Really?  Thanksgiving is that soon?!"  Yes folks, it is that soon.  And Baby Johnson will be here before we know it!  :) 

2 comments:

  1. Cute dress! If it makes you feel any better, I think mom only checks my blog about once a month. And I'm sorry I haven't sent those clothes yet. They are boxed up and in my car now though so at least I am moving in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diggin' that belly! You look fabulous! And my goal is to check
    blogs every Sunday, but sometimes the day just gets away from me and I dont' get to it. Sorry guys, peddling as fast as I can.

    ReplyDelete