Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Basketball Game and then some

We went a local high school girls basketball game to watch our old neighbors play.  They are twins and seniors this year.  Even for just a high school game it was super loud so I was grateful we had the headphones.  I loved how they squished her face too. She didn't seem to mind too much.

And thanks to the headphones and a baby bjorn she even got to sleep for quite awhile.  I ALWAYS take the baby bjorn with me now that she doesn't sleep very well in her car seat.  Today she fell asleep in it while we were at a postal annex sending packages.  And she slept in it some more while we were at Target.

And then we came home and I transferred her to the swing and she actually stayed asleep.  Hooray!  That was a lot of in and out of the car seat.  (Sorry the picture is blurry but the swing was in motion.)

Just had to post this one because she is so dang cute and I was proud of myself for actually capturing a smile.  She is starting to be very social and I can almost always coax a smile out of her after she eats.  We like to have conversations too.  She is very interested in our mouths and is already trying to figure it out.  Her cooing is so adorable.  It just melts my heart every time!

I am amazed at how well she is able to pick up her head and upper body already.  She's going to be mobile before I know it!
 
But she is strong because she is getting short spurts of practice holding up her body and head while sitting in the Bumbo.  Love the gangster look!



In her favorite PJs just staring at dad.  She looks like a little fruity tuiti!







No comments:

Post a Comment